COCO FIBER WEED MATS
Coco fibre weed mats are made of natural coconut fibres which contain tannic acid. This agent prevents mildew and may repel termites and other insects. These mats are biodegradable in the field, but can stay in the field over two to three years depending on the weather conditions.
- No herbicides. No chemical additives, makes a healthier environment, crop.
- No in-row weeding. No cultivating head damages to plants / trees.
- No soil compaction. No repeated use of machinery.
- Healthier plants. Coco weed mats help conserving moisture, minimize erosion, increase lateral root branching, keep warmer in the winter, healthy roots, and healthy plants.
- Yes for organics.
- Easy to use
- Save labour – No weeding, spraying.
We recommend Coco Fibre Mats where weed control is the prime objective of the project.
Coco Fibre Weed Mats
– 100% Natural
– 100% Biodegradable
– 100% Coco fibre
Available sizes –
Thickness 450g/sqm, 750g/sqm, 1000g/sqm
Diameter 15cm, 16cm, 21cm, 22cm, 25cm, 26cm, 27cm, 29cm, 34cm, 60cm.
Shape 45cm x 45cm, 60cm x 60cm, 100cm x 100cm
Long mats 2mx25m, 2mx50m